Personal identification information
The User authorises United to make any enquiries with third parties it considers necessary for confirmation of any personal information required for the efficient running of its business. User agrees for United to collect, hold, use, disclose and receive its personal information for passing to credit reporting agencies for credit checking and credit reporting.
We may also collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
• your name, job title and company
• your contact information including email address
• your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include:
• the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
• the IP address of your computer when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet
• your browsing behaviour, URLs of the pages you visit and online transactions whilst on our site
• the date and time you are visiting
• the domain name of the page you visit after leaving our website
How we use collected information
You agree that United (including their authorised employees and agents) may collect and use Users’ personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service
• To personalize user experience
• To improve our Website
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
• To send periodic emails.
If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Website.
How we protect your information
We adopt reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Web browser cookies
Access to your Personal Information
Subject to Parts 4 and 5 of the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you and you may ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you if it is not accurate or complete.
Your acceptance of these terms