Bio Marinus™ Hydrolysed Liquid Fish Fertiliser With Added Biology And Gibberellic Acid
Bio Marinus™ is manufactured by the enzymatic hydrolysis of fish offal, blended with humate, seaweed and biology including Bacillus subtilis, Trichoderma, mycorrhizae fungi etc, together with gibberellic acid which promotes growth. Designed to provide a high quality, cost effective fertiliser.
Bio Marinus™ is produced from a Sustainable Fishing Resource, harvested according to the New Zealand Quota Management System. Our enzymatic hydrolysis manufacturing method utilises the offal from our fish processing plant.
NUTRIENTS FROM THE SEA FOR HEALTHIER SOILS, HEALTHIER PLANTS & HEALTHIER ANIMALS
- Unique enzymatic production process
- Soil biology enhancing compounds
- A complete range of major and trace minerals
- Added selected beneficial microbes for soil and plant
- Improves plant productivity and condition
- Improves the health of animals
- Non-toxic. Nil withholding period
TRIALS CONDUCTED BY PETER CAREY & SHUANG JIANG OF LAND RESEARCH SERVICES DEMONSTRATED:
- Pasture quality for the “Bio Marinus” and Urea treatments was as high, or higher, than the Urea alone treatments.
- The combined “Bio Marinus” and Urea treatment results showed the levels of Calcium and Magnesium content were 10% higher than the Urea only treatments.
- Results showed that there were increase in Dry Matter product of between 6%-15% due to the application of “Bio Marinus”
BIOLOGICAL FERTILISER FOR ENHANCING SOILS
Biologically active soils have the ability to retain moisture and release nutrients ensuring greater production, faster rotation and more rapid recovery from stress. To build a healthy biological soil we need products that can feed living organisms.
Increasing public awareness of the environmental impact of using chemical-based fertiliser has created a demand for a safe, natural and environmentally friendly fertiliser. Biological fertilisers increase nutrient availability and feed important soil organisms, such as earthworms and microorganisms (fungi and bacteria) – all essential for plant and soil health.
Soil health and soil fertility requires much more than NPK fertiliser. Without the right biology, plants and animals cannot reach their full potential. Biology is essential for the recycling of nutrients and the fixing of atmospheric nitrogen
The process used to manufacture BIO MARINUS™ is an enzymatic hydrolysis of fish at low temperature. This retains the proteins, amino acids, naturally occurring vitamins, 7% to 10% fish oil (including Omega 3), and 7% to 10% hydrolysed fish bone. The addition of both seaweed and a carbon extract of humic/fulvic acid to this blend increases beneficial bacterial and fungal activity and plant nutrient availability of both calcium and magnesium.
We believe BIO MARINUS™ Liquid Fish Fertiliser is one of the most complex and complete biological fertilisers produced in New Zealand. This is all designed to provide a high quality, cost effective biological fertiliser for use in agriculture and horticulture.
Disclaimer: As United Fisheries and their distributors have no control over storage or use of this product, no liability for accident or damage will be accepted.